OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE ONT x HBUS PROMOTION
WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE – In order to be part of this promotion, participants:
- Must be active HBUS account holders, who successfully complete all required verification steps as outlined in the How it Works section and who have not been previously disqualified from any HBUS promotion or campaign. Eligibility to be a HBUS customer is defined in HBUS’s Terms of Service.
- May not be existing HBUS customers or former HBUS customers whose account has been closed within 180 days of the start of this promotion or whose account was closed for violation of our Terms of Servicesor Trade Rules.
- Must be individuals who reside in the US and provide their valid, verifiable US address.
- Must successfully complete the requirement(s) listed for each promotion within the promotion period.
- May not be employees of HBUS Inc. ("Sponsor"), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not, are not eligible to for this promotion.
HOW IT WORKS:
Program#1 Register and Complete Level 1 Verification
Starting 10:00 am (PST) on December 10th, 2018 and ending at 6:00 pm (PST) on December 16th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), the first 500 users that complete Level 1 verification via the Account Verification page will receive 10 ONT. Rewards will be deposited into your account approximately 5 business days following the end of promotion. If you don’t already have an account, you can register for an HBUS account on the Huobi Marketplace at www.huobi.com. Supplies for this promotion are limited. Rewards will be first come first served while supplies last.
Program #2 Deposit and Hold ONT
Starting 10:00 am (PST) on December 10th, 2018 and ending at 6:00 pm (PST) on December 16th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”), the first 500 users that deposit a minimum of 50 ONT and maintain a minimum balance of 50 ONT for the remainder of the promotion period will receive 10 ONT.
Users must complete Level 1 verification to receive rewards from this promotion. Rewards will be deposited into your account approximately 5 business days following the end of promotion. Supplies for this promotion are limited. Rewards will be first come first served while supplies last.
Any withdrawal of ONT during the promotion period will result in disqualification.
OTHER IMPORTANT PROMOTION DETAILS:
These HBUS Marketing Program rules (“Program Rules”) govern your participation in any HBUS Marketing Programs (“Marketing Programs”) as adopted by HBUS from time to time in its discretion.
With respect to each Marketing Program, HBUS will post specific How it Works instructions explaining the terms of each such promotion (the “Individual Instructions”) on its website. In the event of any disagreement between these Program Rules and the Individual Instructions, these Program Rules will control and take precedent over the Individual Instructions.
Relationship to Terms of Service
The Program Rules are in addition to any agreements between you and HBUS, including the Terms of Service (collectively, the “TOS”). The TOS are incorporated by reference and will apply to your participation in the Marketing Program, including, if necessary, to resolve any disputes between you and HBUS related to or arising out of the Marketing Program.
In the event of any disagreement between these Program Rules and the TOS, these Program Rules will control and take precedent over the TOS.
Capitalized terms used but not defined in these Program Rules will have the meanings set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Types of Programs. Promotions offered under the Marketing Programs are offered by HBUS in its discretion and are designed to provide certain eligible persons the ability to receive incentives from HBUS. Programs may include but are not limited to incentives to: sign up; complete verification; refer eligible new users; increase social media participation; conduct transactions. The details of each such promotion is set forth in the Individual Instructions.
- Changes to Programs. HBUS reserves the right to change these Program Terms and/or Individual Instructions at any time, in its discretion, without prior notice. Each Marketing Program is scheduled to run during the promotion period specified in the Individual Instructions (the “Promotion Period”). HBUS does not guarantee that it will continue any Marketing Program throughout the Promotion Period. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CANCELLATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF ANY MARKETING PROGRAM, HBUS MAY ELECT NOT TO DISTRIBUTE REWARDS OR INCENTIVES TO ANY OR ALL OF THE PARTICIPANTS.
- Eligibility of Participants. To be eligible to participate in any Marketing Program, you (i) must meet all criteria set forth in the applicable Individual Instructions; (ii) maintain a HBUS Account in good standing and be in compliance with all TOS; (iii) be the age of majority in your territory of residence; (iv) not be a resident of a Prohibited Jurisdiction; (v) have not been previously disqualified from any HBUS promotion or campaign; and (vi) not be employees of HBUS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, investors, and members of their immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings or children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of such employees, whether related or not. A person who meets the criteria set forth in this Section 2.3 is referred to in these Program Rules as an “Eligible Participant”.
- General. During the Promotion Period, for each Eligible Participant who meets the reward requirements set forth in the Individual Instructions, and/or the policies and rules set by HBUS from time to time (the “Reward Criteria”), you and/or any of your Referrals may be eligible to earn incentives or rewards, subject to any rules or limitations imposed by HBUS, in its discretion. The Reward Criteria are set by HBUS in its sole discretion and are subject to change at any time. The Reward Criteria may vary by market or within a particular market. HBUS, in its sole discretion, may make available certain promotions with different rewards to other Account holders of the Services or prospective users of the Services.
- Maximum Rewards. HBUS reserves the right to set a maximum amount of rewards for any Eligible Participant, and it is your responsibility to review the Program Rules for the current maximum limits.
- Deductions. HBUS reserves the right to withhold or deduct any rewards obtained through the Marketing Program, and to disqualify any Referrer and Referral from participating in the Marketing Program, in the event that HBUS determines or believes that the receipt of the reward was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of these Program Rules or the TOS.
- NO GUARANTEE OF VALUE. HBUS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT ANY ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE A REWARD OR INCENTIVE. EVEN IF A REWARD OR INCENTIVE IS AWARDED BY HBUS, SUCH REWARD OR INCENTIVE MAY HAVE NO VALUE AT ALL. ALL REWARD PAYOUT DATES ARE ESTIMATED NOT GUARANTEED.
- Taxes. You agree to timely pay for any taxes that arise from your receipt of any rewards or incentives under any Marketing Program.
- No Misrepresentations.You agree that you will not attempt to mislead anyone in connection with the Marketing Program, either by affirmative representation, implication, or omission.
- Other restrictions.You also agree that you will not:
- Attempt to manipulate the campaign by deceptive, suspicious, fraudulent, or other unfair practices;
- Annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other entrant or HBUS representative; or
- Violate our ToS or Trade Rules.
- create printed materials other than those authorized by HBUS;
- post printed materials on public or private property without the express written consent; or
- engage in fraudulent activity. You agree that you will not defraud or abuse (or attempt to defraud or abuse) HBUS, the terms of the Marketing Program, or any other users.